Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Release Date: March 14, 2011
Retail Date: Mar 22, 2011
Genre: Historic Action Adventure
Published by: Ubisoft
Developed by: Ubisoft Montreal
New Features in 2011 :
* MASTER THE POSSIBILITIES – As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.
* LEAD A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD – Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
* EXPERIENCE A RICH HISTORICAL TAPESTRY – Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.
* WIN THE HEART OF A CITY – Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
* DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS – Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
* MEMORABLE MULTIPLAYER – Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
Minimum System Requirements
* Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
* RAM: 1.5 GB RAM (or 2 GB RAM in Windows Vista/7)
* Graphics Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0 compliant videocard with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
* DirectX: DirectX 9.0
* Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Hard Disk Space
* Input Devices: Keyboard and Mouse
2. Burn image
4. Copy all files from the SKIDROW folder to the game installation
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
No Pass_No Mirror..Enjoy